Last updated on July 13th, 2018.
- eyeHear collects as little data as is possible to operate efficiently.
- eyeHear does not sell any personal or analytical data.
- eyeHear does not collect any recordings or captions of conversations captioned.
Third Party Services
eyeHear, like all businesses, operates on a foundation of technologies provided by other organizations. All third-party services are documented on a per property basis in this document.
eyeHear for iOS app
- eyeHear for iOS uses Apple's SFSpeechRecognizer API. All network traffic between your device and Apple's servers is encrypted. You can learn more about Apple’s Speech API’s at https://developer.apple.com/documentation/speech.
- eyeHear for iOS uses Apple’s default app analytics. You can learn more about what Apple shares with all developers at https://developer.apple.com/app-store/app-analytics/. You can learn more about managing and opting out of Apple’s analytics at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202100.
- eyeHear for iOS requires Microphone and Speech Recognition permission to operate. eyeHear for iOS will request this on first launch. Controls for both permissions can be found under Privacy in the iOS Settings app or by selecting eyeHear from the apps listing in the iOS settings app.
- View all of Apple’s most up-to-date user agreements at https://www.apple.com/legal/.
- View Apple’s standard Licensed Application End User License Agreement at https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula.
eyeHear.app and eyeHear.community Websites
- eyeHear.community and eyeHear.app are both registered with Google Domains and use Google Domains DNS. You can learn more about Google Domains at https://domains.google.com. You can find Google’s privacy policies at https://policies.google.com/privacy.
eyeHear.freshdesk.com and support.eyeHear.app
- eyeHear uses Freshdesk, a product of Freshworks, Inc. to offer our customer support portal.
- You can find Freshdesk’s Terms of Service at https://www.freshworks.com/terms/.
@eyeHearApp on Twitter
- eyeHear communicates on Twitter using the handle @eyeHearApp.
- Twitter’s Terms of Service are available at https://twitter.com/en/tos.